Emerald City T-Girls main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.ioWe are the Emerald City Social Club and we organize activities and events for transgender persons in the Seattle area. This group is for crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, gender blended and all persons who identify with a gender other than that into which they were categorized at birth.
You need not be a member of the Emerald City Social Club to join this group. So, if you are part of the Transgender spectrum, please join this group and check out our events calendar. You will find a lot of fun and interesting things to do.
What you will not find here is the opportunity for a romantic hook up. We are not a dating group. We are friends who enjoy each others company in fun and interesting events and activities throughout the Puget Sound area. You will also not find any one lamenting the fact that she is transgender. We love who we are and enjoy being with our friends.
We have the EC Phone line. I will try to answer it if possible. Remember, this is a volunteer board. We have lives. Please call the Emerald City hotline whenever you like and leave a message if there is no answer. The best time to call to find a live voice is in the evenings and weekends.. We want you to learn who You are, and, if you are sincerely Trans in some form and are not a commercial or threatening entity - We would love you to join us. 425-827-9494
A transgender social and educational group meeting once or twice a week in the greater Seattle area. We use the word transgender as an umbrella term covering cross-dressers and transsexuals as well as those living paths of their chosen gender. We are a non discriminatory organization: a prospective member will not be denied membership because of race, religion, age, employment, gender, partner-preference, marital status, national origin, or disability.
We have a monthly members meeting at the Ravenna Collaboratory on the first Thursday of each month at 7:30pm unless it is a national holiday.
We are here. We are unstoppable.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 244 topics
- #Thursday 110 topics
- #WeeklyNotice Event notices and announcements for the coming week 79 topics
- #Friday Friday events 79 topics
- #GASS Gender Alliance of the South Sound event 61 topics
- #NWClassyLadies Relating to events created for the NW Classy Ladies 41 topics
- #Tuesday Tuesday events 29 topics
- #Saturday Saturday events 25 topics
- #cal-cancelled 23 topics
- #SpecialEvent Events held annually, or not on the standard day of other events 20 topics