Emerald City Member's Meeting #Thursday - Thu, 05/06/2021 7:30pm-9:30pm #cal-reminder #Thursday

main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Emerald City Member's Meeting #Thursday

When: Thursday, 6 May 2021, 7:30pm to 9:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Online via Zoom

View Event

Description: Hello girls of Emerald City. We will be having our monthly Zoom meeting on Thursday. All members of this group are invited to attend, Come spend a Thursday evening with your Emerald City friends!
We will have someone from Bunch of Scrunch who will show some of their clothing line.

Zoom Meeting ID: 896 7974 1523
Password: 125651

here is also a link to the zoom meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89679741523?pwd=eE5oYWdSdWxUaGVHSUJRcjd1eFRWQT09

Join main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.