On Tap This Week: 3/9 - 3/16 #WeeklyNotice

Rebecca Herring

Oops, The Friday G.A.S.S. meeting is on Friday, March 13th.

Rebecca Herring

Here are your events for this week:

Tuesday, March 10th, 7:00pm to 9:00pm: 2nd Tuesday GASS Free Movie Night at Rainbow Center, 2215 Pacific Ave. Tacoma, WA.

**FREE** Big screen Movie Night at GASS! Come enjoy a movie and free popcorn, snax and beverages!
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have not heard word that this event is cancelled, but I usually know by now what the film will be, and it does NOT appear on their Facebook page.

Thursday, March 12th, 7:30pm to 9:00pm: Emerald City Board Meeting at Ravenna Collaboratory, 5751 33rd Avenue NE. Seattle
   Emerald City Board will discuss and vote on club issues, including next month's events. Members welcome. We will discuss our plans in light of the current Coronavirus situation.

Friday, February 14th,7:00pm to 10:00pm: G.A.S.S. Meeting at Rainbow Center, 2215 Pacific Ave. Tacoma, WA