Cancelled Event: Karaoke at the Golden Steer #Thursday - Thursday, 19 March 2020 #Thursday #cal-cancelled

main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Cancelled: Karaoke at the Golden Steer #Thursday

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 19 March 2020
8:00pm to 11:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Golden Steer, 23826 104th Ave. S.E., Kent

Karaoke starts at 8:00 p.m. but you should come earlier and enjoy a great steak dinner.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We will be paying Golden Steer $50.00 for the karaoke. We expect this money will come from the donations of our karaoke singers. This should turn out to be $5.00 or $10.00 per person, depending on turnout. This is on top of, and completely separate from any tips you leave in the tip jar.

The following was posted on Facebook by Chris E Avis, who provides the karaoke for Golden Steer and several  other venues:

Good Day Folks!

We want our patrons to know that we take the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. We have distributed Lysol and/or Wipes to all of our shows and we encourage our singers to give the mics a squirt both before and after they sing. It won't hurt the mics, and it will provide some peace of mind during these unusual times.

We ask all of our patrons to take common sense precautions to help manage the spread of the virus. Per Center of Disease Control (CDC) recommendations -

*** Please stay home if you are sick/not feeling well! We have asked out hosts to gently deny letting anyone sing if they are obviously sick. This is to protect the health and safety of out hosts, staff and patrons.

*** Thoroughly wash hands with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.

*** Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.

*** Avoid touching your nose/mouth/face.

These are easy, common sense steps that *ALL* of us can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.

We also ask everyone to stay informed through reputable sources.

CDC - Center for Disease Control

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

WHO - World Health Organization

https://www.who.int/emergen…/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

AMA - American Medical Association

https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/coronavirus-covid-19

Additional Show News -

We have ended our karaoke show at the ***15th Street Grill in Auburn *** for reasons unrelated to the outbreak. KJ Tad will be doing some coverage work for us at other locations for the next few weeks while we manage time off for other hosts and let the virus play out.

Our shows at ***The Gourmet Wok in Renton*** have been put on hold for the next 2 weeks due to very low attendance. The owner will be evaluating things on a daily basis and will let us know if we will have shows and try to give us at least 24 hours notice so we can notify patrons.

You will notice some hosting changes at some of your favorite venues while we make adjustments due to time off requests and to keep people working. Please be patient with us while we work through keeping people working and paid during these unusual times.

Like all of you, we want to see things get back to "normal" as soon as possible.

We thank all of our venues and patrons for supporting us and we will continue to offer you a great, fun experience when you come out.

Please feel free to message me on Facebook or text/call me if you have any questions or concerns.

-Chris

425-647-3440