Board member voting #special

Maille McDonald

Good morning all!  So, the ballots are in and the votes have been counted.  The current board members and president will remain the same for next year, starting July 1st.  Membership renewal notices will go out in the May and June newsletters so you'll have plenty of time to get prepared.  Thank you all for your continued support.

Maille

RJ

Sorry if my message was ill received...I'm sure your busy. All the best, formally Laura, aka previously Sandra...she's left the building...

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020, 09:50 Maille McDonald via groups.io <mlassies=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good morning all!  So, the ballots are in and the votes have been counted.  The current board members and president will remain the same for next year, starting July 1st.  Membership renewal notices will go out in the May and June newsletters so you'll have plenty of time to get prepared.  Thank you all for your continued support.

Maille

Suzanne Adams

Thank you and Mary for your work on this.
Hoo-ray for Emerald city !
--Suzanne--