From: "Maille McDonald via groups.io" <mlassies@...>
Date: 11/29/20 1:27 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.io
Subject: [EmeraldCityT-Girls] Navos Christmas Presents #special

     Each year we have a Christmas party and urge attendees to bring a present (from the provided list) to be donated to the Navos/Ruth Dykeman Children's Center.  This year we are urging everyone to send their presents to Barb Shaug, 4301 Norpoint Way NE. Unit 23D, Tacoma WA  98422.  Barb has asked that gifts arrive at her house by December 8th so time is running out.
     If you're ordering from Amazon you may be asked a bunch of questions regarding delivery.  Here are the answers:

1.  She lives in a condo in a gated retirement community.
2.  The gate is open during the day.  Night code is #25.
3.  Leave packages on the porch.
4.  Can deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
5.  Directions:  From the gate, proceed to the end, turn right, then turn left.  Condo is on the corner.

     You don't have to include your name but if you do Barb will respond back to you letting you know your gift arrived.  Let's work together and make a truly great Christmas for the children at Navos.

Maille