EC Voting Deadline #special

Maille McDonald

Hello Ladies!

    This is just a last minute reminder that tonight at midnight is the cut-off time to vote for next year's board of directors and President positions.  If you haven't voted yet please go online and fill out the easy to use form.  You should have received an email from Scarlett with all the info, but....if you don't still have it you can get ahold of Scarlett or myself and we will get you to the right place.  You can also text me @ 206.473.2988.  The elected members will be announced at the Spring Fling Zoom Thing next Saturday.  Hope to see you all there!

Maille