Esprit! - Wed, 05/12/2021 #cal-reminder

main@EmeraldCityT-Girls.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Esprit!

When: Wednesday, 12 May 2021

Where:Red Lion Hotel, 221 North Lincoln Street, Port Angeles, WA

View Event

Esprit 2021 In-Person has been canceled and we are investigating a virtual format this year. We’re still working out the details around what this may look like, Stay tuned!
No Matter what the committee decides to do the Red Lion has said that anyone who wishes to be in Port Angeles during the week that is blocked for Esprit 2021, our rates will still be valid. If you have any issues with booking the Esprit rate contact Sonja Dartt, Executive Conference Manager at the Red Lion (360) 417-5722.

As of May1st, at least ten of us will be at the Red Lion for May 145h & 15th. Make your reservation via the instructions on the Esprit accommodations page here: https://espritconf.com/index.php/accommodations.

https://espritconf.com/