On Tap This Week: 5/3 - 5/10 #WeeklyNotice

Rebecca Herring

Here is your event for this week:

Thursday, April 1st, 7:30pm to 9:00pm: Emerald City Member's Meeting. Online via Zoom

Hello girls of Emerald City. We will be having our monthly Zoom meeting on Thursday. All members of this group are invited to attend, Come spend a Thursday evening with your Emerald City friends!
We will have someone from Bunch of Scrunch who will show some of their clothing line.

Zoom Meeting ID: 896 7974 1523
Password: 125651

here is also a link to the zoom meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89679741523?pwd=eE5oYWdSdWxUaGVHSUJRcjd1eFRWQT09

Terry Lynn Folsom

A bit confusing, since it has our meeting on April 1 instead of May 6.

April Fool!

  • Terry

Maille McDonald

We're on quarantine time now.

Maille

On Monday, May 3, 2021, 12:15:28 PM PDT, Terry Lynn Folsom <tfolsom3@...> wrote:

A bit confusing, since it has our meeting on April 1 instead of May 6.

April Fool!

  • Terry

Rebecca Herring

Sorry, Thursday May 6th.

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 10:42 AM, Rebecca Herring via groups.io
<alternate_us@...> wrote:
Here is your event for this week:

Thursday, April 1st, 7:30pm to 9:00pm: Emerald City Member's Meeting. Online via Zoom

Hello girls of Emerald City. We will be having our monthly Zoom meeting on Thursday. All members of this group are invited to attend, Come spend a Thursday evening with your Emerald City friends!
We will have someone from Bunch of Scrunch who will show some of their clothing line.

Zoom Meeting ID: 896 7974 1523
Password: 125651

here is also a link to the zoom meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89679741523?pwd=eE5oYWdSdWxUaGVHSUJRcjd1eFRWQT09

Jillian

March 401st, 2020.