Room mate for the Red Lion this weekend

Karen Williams

Hi,
I am one of about 10 people who are going to the Red Lion in Port Angeles since this is the week that Esprit normally happens. I have a room reserved on the nights of May 14th and May 15th (Friday and Saturday nights). I am wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in rooming with me. I am at karenew09@gmail.com

Karen Williams

Tell me about

On Mon, May 10, 2021, 4:59 PM Karen Williams <karenew09@...> wrote:
Hi,
I am one of about 10 people who are going to the Red Lion in Port
Angeles since this is the week that Esprit normally happens. I have a
room reserved on the nights of May 14th and May 15th (Friday and
Saturday nights). I am wondering if there is anyone who would be
interested in rooming with me. I am at karenew09@...

Karen Williams

Karen Williams

Hi Kim,
I am sorry but I have already accepted someone else as roommate. I hope to see you there.

Karen Williams